Sunday, January 30, 2011
Not only did we get to see Cody but we got to celebrate Momma Simmons birthday. Lets just say it was a party all weekend and when there is a party that means there is always food! WE ATE WAY TOO MUCH. I am kind of embarrassed to admit this but here I go......Friday we went to Chicago Connection for a little slice of heaven....PIZZA! Then on Saturday we went to Red Lobster for some lunch (for Ms. Angie's birthday) and then for dinner we went to Lock Stock and Barrel for dinner! Oh and I can't forget the Cheese Cake Factory cheese cake for the birthday treat! Which just one slice of that cheese cake is 1600 calories per slice...So lets just say we ate all our calories for the month in the last three days! I hate when that happens:( To look at the positive side of things that is not what is important here.... The thing that matters the most is the fun we had and the relationships that are being built while having that fun not how many calories we ate! For Momma Simmons birthday, Blake and I got her this little sign that says, " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13. Anything is possible through our Savior just put your trust and faith in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment